Why Take Wonderlife Hair, Skin and Nails Supplement?
- Provices Dietry Support for Healthy Nails, Skin and Hair
- Essential for Optimum Metabolism
- Gluten Free
- Sugar Free
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Quality and potency guaranteed
As a dietary supplement, take three (3) capsules daily at mealtime.
#Tip: 5 Foods that help you acquire healthy hair:
- Salmon – Salmon is considered to be the number 1 food that can keep your hair healthy. This type of fish is packed with many nutrients and is filled with vitamins and minerals including iron and vitamin B12. Aside from these, salmon also contains omega-3 fatty acids, which are very effective in providing healthy hair. Salmon is also high in protein, which promotes proper hair growth and prevents hair damage.
- Beans – Beans should always be included in your diet to provide proper hair protection. Just like salmon, beans are also rich in protein. Because of this, beans can be used as an alternative to salmon especially for people who do not eat animal meat. Aside from protein, beans also contain biotin, which is an effective nutrient that combats hair brittleness.
- Dark Green Leafy Vegetables – When it comes to food that promotes health, dark green leafy vegetables are always part of the list. This type of vegetables contains a lot of vitamins that are very useful in the production of hair sebum. Sebum is considered to be the natural conditioner of the hair that prevents dryness and dullness.
- Nuts – Nuts are always perfect in making your hair thicker and shinier. According to studies, nuts contain a lot of selenium which is an essential element in maintaining a healthy of the scalp. Some types of nuts such as pecans, almonds, walnuts and cashews also contain zinc and alpha-linolenic acid, which are very effective in conditioning the hair. These substances can also help prevent hair shedding or hair fall.
- Poultry – Chicken and turkey are also helpful in maintaining healthy hair. These are also perfect sources of protein and iron, which are efficient in enhancing hair growth and preventing color loss.