Turmeric packs tons of health benefits. It is renowned for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
What’s wonderful about turmeric is availability and you can use it in different ways using ingredients that are available right in your own kitchen.
15 Skin benefits of turmeric as follows:
- Loaded with anti-oxidants and a powerful anti-inflammatory
- Protects your skin from free radical damage slowing down the aging process
- Reduces pigmentation and even out skin tone
- Reduces skin rashes
- Reduces facial hair growth
- Reduces acne appearance
- Maintains skin elasticity and prevents stretch marks
- Great additive for a homemade body scrub and face mask
- Gives the skin a soft glow
- Brightens your complexion
- When taken internally, an effective blood purifier in turn helping improve your skin condition
- Helps heal and prevent dry skin
- Used as treatment for psoriasis
- Used as treatment for blackheads
- Used as treatment for acne blemishes
- Helps in diminishing wrinkles
Left-over mask can be stored in the fridge preferably in a plastic container. Give it a try and let me know!
Wishing for the fountain of youth? Get spicy!
Staying young means remaining disease-free, and there may be some potent ways to keep away illness inside your spice cabinet. Curcurmin, the antioxidant ingredient that gives turmeric its yellow color, has already been linked with preventing diabetes, protecting against Alzheimer’s, and easing arthritis pain. A new study show it also helps ward off tumors.