- I will be the first to admit that growing old and loosing my youthful looks worries me sometimes:-) With age comes a few deliberate changes and choices skin care and fitness. I chose natural skin-care and to eat better incorporating supplements. There are those remarkable women who carry with them the passion and beauty of youth long past their 50s; who embody the meaning of fabulous at every age.
- I am at terrific 30s and loving it, it rocks! Got engaged on my 30th birthday, married on my 32nd birthday, became a first-time-mom on my 36th birthday the best one yet!
- I think age comes with a lot of acceptance and experience you somehow know that things always work out so you worry much less about small things.
- I believe that being sexy and beautiful starts with how you feel about yourself and others. If you ask me beauty is more energy than aesthetic.
I decided to go at beauty naturally with my skin-care and make-up products; I needed to compliment my becoming more conscious of what I ate in my terrific 30s.
- Seafood facial cleanser I have oily skin,
- coffee bean caffeine eye cream to brighten dark circles,
- Fruit Pigmented Tinted Moisturizer daily,
- Organic Argan Oil 3 times a week,
- Red Wine Resveratrol Scrub + Mask once a week to remove dead skin.
- Cocoa Pigmented bronzer I prefer to skip on Foundation
- lip-gloss – My 20 months old son loves to kiss me I do not have to worry.
- I prefer to use serum every night.
I use these products because they formulate make-up without the usual toxic preservatives like parabens, phthalates and synthetic fragrances found in most cosmetics.
- I believe that diet and nutrition very literally affects your glow and how your skin and body looks on the outside.