If you have skin that tends to be on the oily side like mine, you definitely need something with a more cleansing action than make up remover pads. And don’t you just hate it when your stock of favorite cleansing wipes gets finished just to realize they have been discontinued or when you find them in your neck of the woods they are expensive.
I am excited to share this idea on how to make your own face cleansing wipes for oily skin that I found on Frugal Money Management.
- Cotton Pads (Round or Square)
- Container with a tight-fitting lid
- 2 cups of distilled water (just boil tap water for 10 minutes and let it cool)
- 1 tablespoon Johnson’s Baby wash
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Almond Oil or Witch Hazel essential oils (Rubbing Compound not for sensitive skin)
- 1 tablespoon white distilled vinegar
What To Do:
- Pour all ingredients into a container and shake to mix.
- Put enough cotton pads into your container of choice but with a tight fitting lid.
- Pour cleansing solution over the pads until saturated.
- Save the remaining cleansing solution for later use.
I gave this a try and my face felt really good, clean and soft.
Give this a whirl and please report back. Feel Free to Share! especially those with teenage boys and girls.