Egg-cellent use of poultry. DIY Egg Face Mask.
Egg face mask, tightens pores and leaves the face feeling wonderful. The egg white draws the oils out, while the egg yolk moisturizes. You will want to do both parts of this one if you have oily skin.
What you need:
- 1 Egg
Easiest mask to use to tighten the skin and firm it.
- You could use this recipe along with honey, or essential oils to cancel out the smell of egg.
- Beating the egg white until frothy is better, so it goes on your skin more easily and isn’t too runny.
- Optional: Add a few drops of lemon juice if you have oily skin. It will help eliminate oil.
- Do this at night, not morning and no more than once a week. NOTE: you could start off doing this twice a week, then after 3 weeks or so do once a week.
- With regular skin type mix both yolk and egg white and apply to skin with a little honey to smooth out and give a nice glow.
6. You can use this mask on the back of your thighs to get rid of the appearance of cellulite.