All Natural Ingredients
365 days Pure Matters Gurantee
Great energy boost. An easy way to be kinder to your heart and tame blood sugar. 365 days Guarantee.
Have you wondered why despite a lifestyle high in saturated fats and smoking – the French boast a curiously low level of heart disease-related deaths. Some studies point to Resveratrol (a compound found in grape skins) as the hero, red wine is a popular staple of the French diet. So try Pure Matters Resveratrol Boost a diabetes nutrition supplement, an easy way to be kinder to your heart and tame blood sugar.
WHY TAKE IT
- Promotes heart health
- Support healthy blood sugar levels
- A potent free radical fighter
Benefits of red wine without the hangover!
Do not need to “Cabernet your way” to good health:-)
FACTS by NIH: National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
When you have diabetes your body cannot make or properly use insulin. This leads to high blood glucose, or sugar, levels in your blood. Healthy eating helps keep your blood sugar in your target range. It is a critical part of managing your diabetes, because controlling your blood sugar can prevent the complications of diabetes.
- Limiting foods that are high in sugar Eating smaller portions, spread out over the day
- Being careful about when and how many carbohydrates you eat
- Eating a variety of whole-grain foods, fruits and vegetables every day
- Eating less fat
- Limiting your use of alcohol
- Using less salt
Complications 0f diabetes:
- Diabetes makes your blood sugar higher than normal. You could have eye problems. You could have trouble seeing, especially at night. Light could bother your eyes. You could become blind.
- Your feet and skin can develop sores and infections. If it goes on too long, your foot or leg may need to be removed. Infection can also cause pain and itching in other areas.
- Diabetes may make it harder to control your blood pressure and cholesterol. This can lead to heart attack, stroke, and other problems.
- It can become harder for blood to flow to the legs and feet.
- Nerves in the body can become damaged, causing pain, tingling, and loss of feeling.
- You could have problems digesting the food you eat.
- You could feel weakness or have trouble going to the bathroom.
- Nerve damage can also make it harder for men to have an erection.
- High blood sugar and other problems can lead to kidney damage. They might not work as well and may even stop working.