We spend way too much on makeup remover wipes. Here is an all natural makeup remover you can do right now using just two ingredients. It works amazingly and I couldn’t be happier with the results.
- Bottled/filtered water
- Extra virgin olive oil
What to do:
1. Fill your container with water.
2. Add some extra virgin olive oil. I used 1/4 of the amount of water (this ratio works great for me).
3. Keep it on your sink for nightly use.
* I find this to be very moisturizing around my eye area (the eyelashes feel softer too lol!)
* If you use waterproof mascara or eyeliner you may consider adding a little more olive oil.
* I always keep my eyes shut the entire time while using this makeup remover around the eyes, then use my normal face cleanser to wash my face.
I absolutely love incorporating everyday items into beauty routines.