9 great reasons to drink water – healthy skin, weight loss, heart health, digestive problems, headache cure, energy, cleansing, better exercise, reduce cancer risk (colon by 45% & bladder by 50%).
- water composes 75% of your brain.
- water regulates your body temperatures.
- water makes up 83% of your blood.
- water removes waste.
- water composes 22% of your bones
- water cushions your joints.
- water helps carry nutrients and oxygen to your cells.
- water moistens oxygen for breathing.
- water helps convert food to energy.
- water protects and cushions your vital organs.
- water helps your body absorb nutrients.
- water makes up 75% of your muscles.
This is my favorite flavour combination but feel free to swap it out to your taste. Lemons would be a fantastic addition.
Homemade Flavored Water:
Bonus hydration tip:
Eat an orange before a workout, you will experience less muscle soreness and oranges help you stay hydrated.