Cinnamon is not only one of the world’s most common spices, but also has various health benefits, here are just 8 to name a few.
1. ½ teaspoon per day may lower LDL (bad) cholesterol
2. Cinnamon may lower blood sugar, making it beneficial for people with diabetes.
3. In some studies, cinnamon has been shown to stop yeast infections.
4. It has an anti-clotting effect on blood.
5. When combined with honey, taken every morning before breakfast, people have had significant arthritis relief after one week.
6. Inhibits bacterial growth and food spoilage.
7. Cinnamon Can boost cognitive function and memory.
8. It’s a great source for manganese, fiber, iron, and calcium.