Here are 8 great healthy habits you can start today:
1. Set a goal – Start with small goals and work your way to larger goals. Mine is a one hour pre-breakfast walk 5 times a week. After one month I included 55 squats.
2. Focus on one habit at a time – Jumpstart good health by replacing one bad habit a time. Example I was a coffee junkie have reduced it to one cup a day sometimes none.
3. Drink water – Water hydrates your muscles and brain cells in fact get yourself some right now let us meet up in a minute. If you have a problem with plan water try natural vitamin water. The secret for younger looking skin is hydration. Example of a simple cucumber juice alone or combined with celery or apple is the best skin booster.
4. Make time for your health – Pencil in a pre-breakfast walk or switch off the computer or TV after lunch take a small walk.
5. Respect the schedule – You need to feel great about your body. Keep that appointment with yourself.
6. Movement – Never underestimate the power of simple movement. Example walk to a work-mates desk or department rather than phoning them.
7. Go green – enjoy an extra helping of vegetables or order a salad together with your meal.
8. Learn to love sleep – invest in feeling good-go to bed earlier tonight. Proper sleep helps the body produce hormones that regulate hunger and feeling of fullness.
Make a choice to be healthy – RIGHT NOW
- You need to trust that your body will take care of itself as long as you stay attentive, patient and positive.
- Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down!